Friday, June 10, 2011

Shopping at CVS week 5/28-6/4

To start this off, I have a $10 giftcard, that I purchased using my swagbucks. (1,249 sb for a $10 cvs giftcard*) My goal is to see just how far, $10 can strectch! My goal is atleast 3 months! The first time I used it was on May, 30th! Lets see around August 30th how much I have left! So keep checking back!

I had around $20 ECB to start off with!

Here is a list of what I purchased, and what coupons I used!

1 Huggies size 4 box diapers (82 ct) - $19.83
1 Pampers size 5 jumbo pack (23 ct) -$8.83
Used a $5/$25 cvs coupon*.
Used a $3/1 Huggies Printable Coupon (no longer avaliable)
Used a $3/1 Pampers coupon (home mailer coupon)
Used $16.99 in ECB
Subtotal after coupons: .67
Tax 6.5%- $1.54
Total: $2.21
Instead of paying cash, I used my cvs giftcard!
Total Balance left on giftcard: $7.79
I got back a $2, and a $1 ECB



*If you sign up for CVS/EXTRA CARE, they will automaticlly send you a coupon for $4 off a purchase of $20 or more. ($4/$20). I get an email from CVS/EXTRA CARE every thursday with either a money off coupon $/$$ or a % off coupon. The $/$$ coupons can only be used once, and it is before coupons. The % off coupons, are only good on non sale items. Both coupons usually expire in just a couple days. It is known that cvs will take expired CVS coupons, just a few days after the expiration date. Always make sure to check with your cvs first.

*Don't know what swagbucks are, check out my post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment