Monday, May 16, 2011

Swagbucks

Swagbucks is how I paid for christmas last year, and its how I'm paying for christmas this year. I've also pay for birthday presents with swagbucks. Swagbucks is a search engine just like Yahoo, Google, and Bing. The only difference is that for some of your searchs you'll earn a digital dollar called swagbucks. Swagbucks range from 5 to 500. On a usual day, you will be able to get atleast two to three searches. You can redeem your swagbucks for all sorts of prizes. The best value for your money is the $5 amazon gift cards, these are worth 450 swagbucks. The second best value to me, is the $5 paypal for only 700 swagbucks! You can get up too 2 prizes a day, and up too 5 of the same prizes in a month. I'll get back to the prizes you can redeem for in just a minute. There are two major rules you have to follow or your account can be deactivated.

Swagbucks Rules
Rule number one: One account per household. You may share an account with other members in your household though.
Rule number two: DO NOT share swag codes. You can share the location, but you can not share the actual code. (keep reading to find out what swagcodes are down below.)

Swag Codes
A swag code is a special code given out by TSG or TSGal. It is usually different for everyone. You can usually expect to have 1 code every weekday. They usually don't give out codes on weekends, but if they are feeling generous, than they do. Swag codes can range from 3 swagbucks, to 20, I believe. I will try to make a new post, every time a swag code comes out.

Swag Buck Prizes
You can get all sorts of different prizes from swagbucks. The two I usually get are the $5 amazon gift cards, and the $5 paypal.
$5 Amazon Gift Card = 450sb
$5 Paypal = 700sb
$10 Home Depot Gift Card= 1249sb
$10 CVS Gift Card= 1249sb
$10 Barns & Nobles Gift Card=1250sb
$10 Star Bucks Gift Card= 1300sb
$15 Itunes Gift Card= 1850sb
$20 Target E-gift Card= 2350

And there are many many more, and you don't even have to get a gift card, they have items, that can be shipped to you! Hope you enjoy your swagging! I know I have. I've been a member since 8/15/09, and I've made $345 in amazon gift cards, and $75 paypal! Thats a total of $420 in 20 months! Thats like $21 a month, just from searching on swagbucks, and completling special offers and tasks! If you have any questions at all. Just leave a comment, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment