Sunday, June 12, 2011

Shopping at CVS week 06/05-06/11/11

I went to CVS yesterday to buy more diapers with my mother's cvs extra care card. I had a free coupon for huggies jumbo diapers that I won through an instant win game at enjoy the ride rewards*.

1 Jumbo Pack Huggies Diapers (27 ct) $8.99
3 Candy Bars $2.25
Used Free Coupon took off $10.99
(The cashiers didn't know what they were doing, so I don't know why they work there)
Subtotal $.25
Tax: $.74
Total: .99
I used my gift card, that I've talked about in past post.
Balance before: $6.05
New Balance:$5.06
I got back $2 ECB


*If intrested in huggies reward program enjoy the ride rewards, leave a comment with your e-mail address, and I'll send you an invite! or if you want to email me with your email address email jtremblay56@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment